Home Bound Accounts
Are you a Ghanaian citizen internationally domiciled and looking to save in Ghana for that future home, business or to support family? National Investment Banks’ Homebound Account is the perfect account designed to fit your lifestyle no matter your reason for this account.
Note that Home Bound foreign currency accounts can only be funded by transfers in and not cash.
Note that Home Bound foreign exchange accounts can only be funded by cash payments into the account.
- Individual or Joint Home Bound Cedi (GHS) Current or Savings Account
- Individual or Joint Home Bound Foreign Currency Account (FCA)
- Individual or Joint Home Bound Foreign Exchange Account (FEA)
- Excel (Private Banking) Current Account
- Trust Accounts
- Reduces the risk of carrying large sums of cash
- Peace of mind that your funds are safe in your home country
- Helps you grow your funds in Ghana whilst you live and work abroad