The NIB Churchlink is a product designed for Churches. This is a hybrid of a current and an investment account specifically designed to offer churches high interest, flexibility of a cheque book and a loan facility when required.
- Tired interest rate-the more you deposit, the more interest you earn. Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- Customers can have cheque book
- Customers have the option to choose a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly statement of accounts electronically
- Free advisory service
- Provision of guarantees in situation where the church would have to undertake projects and payments made at a later date.
SEPARATE ACCOUNT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Operational account for the day to day financial activities
- Church collections account, monthly thanksgiving offerings account and Church harvest.
- Church welfare account
- A foreign account for receiving funds from financiers outside Ghana.
- Credit union accounts.
- Weekly mobile cash collection service after Sunday’s service and any other major activity
- The accounts earn higher interest than that of savings
- The Church has access to an unsecured overdraft amount of 40% of the Church’s monthly credit turnover.
- The Clergy (Pastors), Church workers and individual members of the Church can access a loan under the guarantee of the Church and against the collection.
- Investing idle funds into high interest bearing products to earn higher interest for the church.
- No service charge
REQUIREMENTS TO OPEN A CHURCHLINK ACCOUNT
- The Church must be legitimately registered.
- The Church must be easily located.
- It must be constitutionally governed.
- It must have a well constituted committee.
Minimum Opening Balance= GH¢5.00
Minimum Operatng Balance = GH¢100.00
Minimum Balance to earn Interest = GH¢20,000.00
- GH¢50,000.00 = Negotiable